Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fuck US Airways!

FUCK US Airways! Had an hour delay in Pheonix, causing me to miss my connection in LAX, forcing me to stay for a whole day in the airport w/ no money, no phone, and no internet. They wouldn't even help me get on the next flight to Hong Kong b/c they weren't liable for what their delays caused. MOTHER FUCKERS! FUCK YOU US AIRWAYS! I hope no one ever flies with them every again, swag ass dick lickers. Anyway, I'm in Seoul, Korea after a 12 hour flight from LAX, waiting another 5 hours for my connection to Shanghai. I have literally been flying continuously since Saturday evening, with a night rest in San Antonio, most of my time has been spent waiting in the god damn worst fucking airport in the world, yes you, LAX.

Here are some old shit videos since China's internet sucks balls and luckily I can still get on Vimeo in Seoul.

Brian Smith likes flowers from Tommy Zhao on Vimeo.



JMART skates?? from Tommy Zhao on Vimeo.

No comments: