Monday, May 31, 2010

Top 10 Airports Visited in the Past Month

Alright, alright, alrightyyyyy then! So it's been since February since I've had access to un-China-walled internet, that's the main reason I've been lacking on the updates. I'm currently in San Antonio, Texas, waiting for my flight to Pheonix, then LAX, then Hong Kong, finally back to Shanghai. Since I've been traveling quite a bit the past 3 weeks, I'm going to make a list of the airports I've been in and ranking them from best to least favorite:

1. Hong Kong. Free wi-fi. Super quick and convenient. Everyone speaks English if you need it. There's better shopping in the airport than any mall in Delaware. The food is quite expensive though.

2. HongQiao Airport, Shanghai, China. So convenient, it's 6 stops away from my crib on the metro.

3. Xi'An Airport, China. It's so small and empty and peaceful.

4. Pudong Airport, Shanghai, China. It's huge. Pretty much everything that China wants in an airport that portrays the country. Free wi-fi too.

5. Pheonix Airport. Have you BEEN to Pheonix?! The scenery is amazing. Free wi-fi is a plus.

6. San Antonio Airport. Officially the nicest employees out of any airport I've been to. Free wi-fi here too.

7. Guadalajara Airport, Mexico. Tequila everywhere, but shitty restaurants and mosquitos overload.

8. GuangZhou Airport, China. This place sucks. My cell phone got in my checked luggage between LAX and GuangZhou so that may be the main reason. It's full of people spitting and coughing everywhere.

9. Los Angeles Airport. Worst airport. No free wi-fi. No good food.

10. BeiJing Airport, China. I just don't like Beijing.

No comments: