Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Enjoy Party"

VANS had their Fall 2010 Fashion Show/Miniramp party last week. I had to film for the majority of the night, and since my digicam battery died the instant I got there, I was only able to grab these two flicks. This is of their ice luge.... with fine, aged whisky to any takers.

Rehearsal... notice Jay on the runway.

KTV again! I think I've already gone more times this year than I went all of last year combined. The story is... my friend Johnny has a crush on this lady from Sweden and he can't think of anyone but her. So we had to go karaoking to be his wingmen.

Those are my water bottles. I've been sick with a cold for over a week.


Does this spot look familiar? Peep the Fully Flared Bonus discs and you'll see Rick Howard frontside noseslid it. Banana backsmithed it, but couldn't make it all the way, it's pretty fucking long.

No comments: